Thursday, October 11, 2012
Six more days!
1. I am addicted to The Price is Right and one day I will be one the show winning a car or two, you just wait
2. It's almost impossible for me to go to bed before midnight unless I am not feeling well
3. I like to be lazy and not make meals when Jeff isn't here. It's salads, frozen pizza, and PB&J's for me folks.
4. I will NOT answer the door after 8:30 unless I know who it is. And if there's a knock at the door, you can bet the gun is sitting next to me in a JIFF!
5. I LOVE watching T.V. in bed....it's the greatest invention EVER!
Can I brag a little? I got a couple of letters from Jeff last week and in one of them he told me that he ran the 2 mile with all the people in his group (200 people) and he finished 2nd! And then he told me that we are going to be training buddies when he gets back.....guess we will see how that's going to work out...
I am all ready to go see my Jeff. I have a couple new shirts, some new earrings, and some new perfume! It's an exciting time!! :)
Even though I won't even get to see Jeff for 24 hours, it will the best 21 hours of the semester and I am just excited to get away from school and work for a week. Of course, this weekend will be non-stop homework and ordering in Jimmy John's, but it will all be worth it in the end. :)
Posted by Jeff & Whitley at 8:59 AM