Friday, August 3, 2012

Who says there's such thing as too much fun?!

Many things have been going on over here lately. Jeff and I decided that we wanted to get a car before he left so I would have something a little more reliable to drive. We decided that we really liked Mazda 3's so we started to look at those and realized that they are really hard to come by. So we tried to branch out a little bit, but we didn't really find anything that met our budget or our expectations. One day I was browsing  ksl.com not thinking anything would come of it because I had just looked there about 2 days earlier and there wasn't anything too promising, but I just so happened to find a MAZDA 3 2007!! In BLACKFOOT! So I told Jeff that we needed to go look at it, so we did and long story short....we got it and we LOVE it. It's such a great little car! Here is a picture of it:
The only downside is that it is a manual transmission, so I have been brushing up on my driving. I'd say I am pretty decent for the amount of time and experience I have had with a stick shift (which is next to nothing). Oh Rexburg hills, here I come!!

For our early 1 year anniversary, we went to a themed hotel in Pocatello, Red Lobster, and mountain biking (a couple days ago). Here are some pictures of all that!

Us at Red Lobster, they have great food for a great price if you use the coupon on their website, we highly recommend it!



The tub with the water coming out of this guy's mouth

Waterfall right next to the bed (it had 2 fish in it!)
Our wall art

Leopard Print Bedding

Shower in a fake tree trunk :)
Us after our bike ride :)

And then on our way home....the Jimmy broke down (6 days after we got our new car)...and this was the view as we waited to be rescued...

We are glad we got a new car :) We also moved into our new apartment, but I haven't taken any pictures yet...I will get on that and post them. We love our new apartment. It's so spacious compared to our other apartment!


No comments:

Post a Comment