Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welp. It's happened.

Welp, it's happened. Jeff has left until December. Surprisingly, I have been alright so far. Of course I've cried a little here and there, but who wouldn't? I am in Ohio now, so my brother Ian and sister Sydney have kept me really busy. We like to jump on the trampoline, watch tangled a million times, and snack throughout the whole entire day. It's pretty much "the life" if you ask me! It's a lot easier to not cry when I am surrounded by my family 24/7, but when I get back to Idaho, that will be a different story, but that is when I am going to start getting my craft on! I even have a craft blog where I will keep track of my craftiness. So, if you want, go ahead and follow it! It's official, in 10 days, Jeff and I will have been married for one year! I cannot believe that it has already been a year! Time has flown by so fast! I remember our wedding day like it was just yesterday and now we are one year later! I sure love my husband! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment