Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had a really fun Valentine's Day this year. When I got home I found this...
And a piece of chocolate on each step, but I didn't take a picture of that. He knows what I like! This year I decided to do the fourteen days of Valentine's that you've probably seen on Pinterest. I didn't do it exactly the way any one blog did it because I decided we didn't need that much junk food laying around the house so I got a little creative. Here is a picture of that:
It was really fun to leave them out in the morning and get a text a little while later saying I was in trouble because he had found it. For dinner that night we made gnocchi s which are an Argentine tradition and they were delicious!

It seems that it has become a tradition to make an Argentine food every Valentine's Day dinner. Last year we made empanadas.

No comments:

Post a Comment