Saturday, November 9, 2013

Temple to Temple Run!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. This semester has been very busy for both Jeff and I. Jeff and I both have a job and along with that Jeff is in the ROTC and we are both taking a full load. Here is me catching up from September...

Before

Skyler and Kathryn!

Jeff and I and his sister Jamie and her husband Ryan

Brian and Skyler stayin' warm in the car!

Mallorie made it!

Our pow wow on the side of the road!

Jeff decided he got too hot so he took his shirt undershirt off.

Ryan was so nice to grab it for him as he was running.

Much Better!


So I decided to wear his undershirt since he hardly did.

And I'm off!

I didn't think I was going to make it and Jeff ran the last two miles with me. What a stud!

We ran the last yards together!

What an exhausting, but fun day!

After--We had some teammates who had to leave for work and a birthday party!

1 comment: