Thursday, November 29, 2012

TWO WEEKS!!



It's official, well kind of. The army is really bad at leaving you in suspense and not telling you things very quickly, so we are still unsure when Jeff is getting home, but our guess is December 13th sometime. As far as my schoolwork and finals go, I think all of my teachers got together behind my back and said "hey, let's be really super nice to Whitley and not make her have to show up to the scheduled final time. Let's just have a paper due the week before or the test the week before." But literally. This couldn't have worked out any better. If I was required to attend my scheduled final times, I would have to be at a final until 7pm the day Jeff comes home and one at 7am the next morning...I am a really lucky girl, but not just for that reason. I am so lucky to have married such a stud. It's pretty tough to have Jeff gone for so long, but he has always wanted to serve his country and I know that we made the right decision. We have been blessed in so many ways because of it. I didn't marry Jeff knowing that he would join, it's a decision we made together and a choice I wouldn't change even if I could. The picture above isn't a random picture I decided to throw up there (like normal) . This was taken on August 8th, when Jeff left. I can't wait to take a "welcome home" picture in 14 days!!!

2 comments: