Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Part 1 of The most Incredible Week Ever!

Where to begin? I guess I will start from the beginning. Let me just say really quick that this has been the most fun week I have ever had. Jeff and I always have so much fun together and it doesn't really even matter what we are doing. We would have fun if we were stuck in an elevator for hours!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got into the Salt Lake international airport around 11 PM on July 1st. Jeff's dad met me at the airport because he was already in the area. We drove from Salt Lake to Idaho falls that night and finally arrived at their house the next morning at 3. Seeing Jeff was the best thing ever. I am going to be a little mushy really quick, but seeing him made me feel like I was home. I am just so comfortable around him; he makes me so at ease. We stayed up until somewhere between 4:30 and 5. Even though I was super tired the next day, it was completely worth it. Jeff's sister, Jamie and her husband Ryan were in town for the holiday weekend and they wanted to go to the Bodies Exhibition so we left the house that morning to go. If you have never seen this and you aren't too queasy, it is such an educational opportunity that you should go and see! When we got back from that Jeff's aunt Karen and daughter Marcie were waiting in the driveway. They came to be at my bridal shower a few hours later that day. We got a lot of neat things at my shower. We got a really cute apron, bunch of cook books, another set of silverware, 2 really nice pillows, and a framed picture of the Idaho Falls temple. It was really really fun!
 Monday, the fourth of July + Jeff's birthday was really fun. When I woke up I ran to his room to wake him up to give him his presents. I made him a photo book on shutterfly and bought him a yo-yo. He has always told me that he loves to yoyo and he taught himself how to when he was very young, but I didn't know how good until I saw him around the house playing with it. My man can yo-yo! After that we got up and got ready to go to breakfast with Sam and Caira. Sam has been Jeff's friend for a very long time. Sam and Caira got married in January and since meeting Jeff, we have all become good friends. Jeff and I will actually be living at the same place they are as of September 1st!After a very fun breakfast with them Jeff and I went to the fourth of July parade. It was fun. After the parade ended, Jeff and I ran some errands and laid on the trampoline in their back yard. We hung out all day until later that night when we went to the fireworks! Did you know that Idaho Falls has the biggest firework show west of the Mississippi? Welp, now ya do! :) I had such a great time just sitting there holding hands with my best friend.
This is the best shot I could get

Me on the way to the fireworks

Jeff on the way to the fireworks, isn't he the cutest? :)
Tuesday morning Jeff and I left for Rexburg because, for Jeff, it was back to reality (school). While Jeff was in class, I went to go see my old roommate Lizzie. She is so great and so much fun. We were planning on rooming together during winter semester, but since I will be married, I guess that won't be happening. That's okay though, we will still be close friends. After Jeff got out of class we went to my storage unit to see what was in there and it turns out that him and I already have a dinnerware set for 8 (plates, bowels, cups, etc...) and a really nice cookware set. We went to Sam and Caira's apartment to see what it will look like where we will be living. It is really cute actually; small, but  for 2 people, how much room do you really need? That night we went to the sand dunes with Jeff's friend Grayden and his girl (no they aren't dating)  friend (kaitlyn). Wednesday I went with Jeff to his New Testament class where the discussion was about Jesus and the washing of the feet; it was a really interesting lesson. After his classes ended, we met Susan (his mom) back in Idaho Falls to look at cupcake stores for the wedding reception. And we ate together as a family that night at dinner and had family scripture study. Jeff then continued working on a project he had and then we watched a movie and cuddled together. Cuddling with him is like a little slice of heaven on earth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment