Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One More Month!!!

Well, it is official...ONE MORE MONTH and I will be Mrs. Whitley Dahl. I am so excited. I wish I could explain just how excited I am. People ask me if I am nervous to get married and I think to myself Heck NO! I am marrying my best friend. What's scary about that? Right now it is just really hard for me to be away from him. It is the hardest thing to be away from your best friend especially if you are engaged to them. That's alright though because in 28 days from now I will see him and that will be such a happy day. Crazy couple of days that's for sure with all the last minute wedding plans. It will be a very exciting time though. I am so excited for my parents to go out there and see where I have been. Idaho is a really neat place, if you have never been or are not my Rexburg pals, I  really recommend it. It is so much fun. I think I just love it because it's country. And one thing that's on my mind right now is awkward newly married couples. To all of our friends, we promise we won't be that way. Promise. Okay, sorry I am rambling. Forgive? Okay, good. Anyways, I am very excited for what this next month has to bring! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment