Monday, June 27, 2011

F-O-U-R MORE DAYSSS!


It is official. In 4 more days, I will be back in Idaho to visit my dear fiancee for 10 whole days!! I miss him so so much. Good thing we have FOREVER together :) He says he has many fun things planned for us! I don't know if I should be nervous or not...Jeff is the rough it up type so if I get there and he expects to go dirt biking on an 18 mile trail, that would not be surprising at all. Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into. That's okay though, I am totally willing :) UPDATE: We get our wedding invitations today and I am so excited! We ordered them through Shutterfly. I have gone through Shutterfly for other things before and it has turned out well, so hopefully this time will be just the same. Oh and something that I realized about Jeff recently, he is a great cook. I am not with him, but he tells me about how he always makes dinner for his family. Last night he made steak kabobs with vegetables. Oh, I must say that I am marrying the most incredible man and I am so excited. I love him more than anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment